Without digital marketing, there is no growth, especially in 2022. It is safe to say that the commencement of the 2020s has been totally unparalleled. As we are in the 1st quarter of 2022, it is apparent that reverting to the old normal isn’t a choice. Since marketers dwell on building brands in the coming years, how is digital marketing being leveraged to help businesses bounce back? More significantly, how should you redefine your strategy for this year?
This guide has been curated to provide you with the answers to these questions. Let’s dive in!
The Escalating Need
According to the digital marketing experts in Toronto, businesses are responding to accelerated marketing trends by spreading their spending across paid and owned media. Customers are now spending more resources and time on owned media channels such as customer review channels, mobile applications, and websites. There is also an evident boost in customer conversion rates, with social and digital video channels driving the highest returns on investments.
Thus, digital marketing has never been more important. However, digital marketing strategy is not the same as conventional marketing avenues of years past. It is driven by analytics and data; focused on personalization instead of a one-size-fits-all approach; delivered through broadcast media and social media marketing; interactive and “always-on” instead of periodic and static; and iterative instead of pumped out as a single campaign.
As such, digital marketing is now a growth engine for a lot of businesses across a variety of sectors such as telecommunications and financial institutions. Further, it has the capability of driving an increase of five to eight percent in revenues over twelve months by capturing more online traffic and engaging with consumers more effectively. In addition, the experts report that a few financial institutions have seen up to a 5X increase in digital sales, while telecommunication companies can lessen absolute churn by fifteen to forty percent and retailers can drastically increase sales.
Digital Marketing Growth
You are aware that digital marketing is vital for growing your business, but a lot of business owners just do not know where to turn once they got a business plateau. The following are some of the most promising ways that digital marketing can help grow your business:
- Improved ROI – It seems simple, really – the more traffic your website gets, the higher the possibilities that somebody will make a purchase and invest in what your business or brand has to offer. And tracking and measuring ROI is not difficult. It is the expenditure of the marketing campaign divided by the revenue created through the campaign.
- Better Revenues – When do marketers’ plans work, when they are getting high conversion rates and a high number of website visitors? Further, you can turn website visits into customers with an effective social media or email marketing strategy. You can even boost brand awareness by making it simpler for potential customers to stumble on your brand through search results on engines such as Bing, Yahoo or Google. All it takes is somebody finding an associated keyword that is close and landing on your website.
- Cost-effective – Compared to other types of advertising such as purchasing advertisements on TV or radio stations, digital marketing in the form of social media advertisements is much less costly. Digital marketing can even provide your company with a new stream of income. For instance, your company has an e-commerce website and it doesn’t presently have any advertisement banners on the sidebar or homepage. You could put some ad space in those spots to drive traffic back to that part of the website where the audience is most expectedly going to make a purchase.
- Brand Awareness – Digital marketing helps you mark an online presence that fuels your reputation as a company while also making it simple to come across. Now, brands build trust in customers by updating social media pages with a new service or product and publishing blog posts regarding different business trends. Campaigns are even used to build brand awareness by means of paid ads that have optimized design and content, which are easy, striking, and engaging for existing and potential customers to stumble on.
- Wider Reach – With digital marketing, you can reach the target audience all across the globe without ever having to step foot outside of your physical limits. When looking to build your brand globally, digital marketing is a priceless strategy for promoting your messaging. Campaigns can be set up easily and with a small budget to cover the expenses of advertising in different nations. They can even be geo-targeted, which is something brands may not have been capable of doing in the past when they were just reaching the individuals geographically nearby.
Support Your Digital Marketing Strategy with Dwarika Web Solutions
In a more and more connected world, your techniques for marketing must be just as integrated. At Dwarika Web Solutions, we create bespoke solutions for your company by creatively blending technology and marketing tools, while keeping the focus on end-user experience.
We concentrate on advertising, media, data science, and strategy, using data intelligence to boost business, connect people, and create experiences. Using our statistical techniques, best practices, and expertise, we give actionable insights depending on data mining and predictive models, in addition to social insights and analytics.
Could your digital marketing strategy use a boost? We are here to help. Reach out today to connect with the digital marketing specialists at Dwarika Web Solutions. We are just a phone call away – 1(855) 561-4557!